Sensory Stimuli Workshop
The Sensory Stimuli Workshop is a specially designed room where the Occupational Therapy and Educational departments provide the children with a variety of activities through prearranged stimuli.
In this area, our professionals help the children:
- to understand better their bodies and themselves
- to seek motor experiences as they move, turn around or sway
- to take initiative regarding the environment
- to increase their ability to focus
- to reduce stereotyped behaviors
- to release their potential hyperactivity
- to release the stress and difficulty they experience towards changes in the environment and in activities.
Moreover, through these stimuli our children have fun, relax, communicate and in general, interact much better with their peers and the adults training them.