At the Periodic Program we accept children up to 12 years of age who live in the countryside (visit 3-4 times a year). Children, accompanied by one or both parents, are accommodated at our Guesthouse. During their stay, we provide the following services:
Services to children:
- Assessment of the child’s condition
- Individual Therapeutic Sessions: Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy.
- Individual Speech and Language Therapy sessions (as appropriate)
- Individual Special Educational Needs Program
- Medical Attention by Child Neurologist, Orthopedist and Pediatric
Services to parents:
- Parents’ guidance and training on how to manage their child’s needs.
- Parents’ Counseling – Support by a Psychologist and a Social Worker.